We will replace, once, trees, evergreens and shrubs, which fail to survive for one year* from the date of purchase provided that:
- The plant material has received proper care.
- Payment has been received when due.
- Plants raised in planters.
- Groundcovers, perennials, vines & sod These are mostly small plants which are verysusceptible to moisture stress and winter injury after planting, over which we have no control. We can only warranty these plants to be healthy at the time of sale.
- Warranties do not cover acts of God, frost, drought, animals, insects, neglect or mechanical damage.
Replacements must be equal to the original purchase price or can be applied as a credit toward other purchases. Sale items are warranted for sale price only. Replacement plants are not warranted. Purchases made by landscapers or wholesale are not guaranteed. No other guarantee, either verbal or otherwise is implied.
If you have any questions please call us at (262) 552-8210.